Our corporate philosophy tells it all. Isuzu Philippines Corporation is built on a foundation of partnership and trust with our customers, dealers and colleagues. We are looking forward to embracing you as a part of our family.
Production Technical Staff
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Three (3) vacancies
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for establishing line shop while complying to the SQCD principle and Isuzu Manufacturing Management System.
- Responsible for identifying and implementing line and process improvement based on working processes
- Analyze plan and manage assembly line daily activities.
- Review assembly line output and identify risks and communicate same to the superior.
- Monitor and control man hour cost thru strategic manpower and line processes.
- Develop process improvements to enhance line productivity
- Investigate line shop problems, analyze root causes, and recommend solutions.
- Ensure Team Members follow company policies and safety procedures.
- Monitor daily line output and analyze current and backlog and recommend immediate recovery plan.
- Update daily attendance monitoring and actual leave counting.
- Ensure all IMM documents are being accomplished and updated.
Please submit your Application Letter and Resume thru email at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org