Get up close and personal with Isuzu through the years. Join us as we take a quick trip to the past and discover how we found our way to the present.
Auto Focus Media's Choice Awards
- BEST VALUE FOR MONEY: ISUZU mu-X (Mid-size SUV)
- BEST VALUE FOR MONEY: ISUZU D-MAX (Pickup)
- BEST ENGINE PERFORMANCE: ISUZU D-MAX (Pickup)
Car Awards Group Inc
- 2016 Truck of the Year: Isuzu D-MAX 3.0L 4x2 LS AT
- 2016 Best 2WD Pick-Up: Isuzu 3.0L 4x2 AT
Top Gear PH Magazine
- Best in Consumer Test Drive (Isuzu 4x4 Action Playground)
- Marked the birth of Isuzu Philippines Corporation, a forging of forces among Isuzu Motors Limited, Mitsubishi Corporation, Ayala Corporation and Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation.
- More than 13 hectares of industrial land located at the Laguna Technopark in Binan, Laguna now holds the company's manufacturing facilities capable of producing 15,000 units through a modest yet productive work force.
- Isuzu Philippines Corporation is guided by its corporate slogan "Your responsible partner". This is evident in the implementation of the company's policies and thrusts.
- Even after 50 years, Isuzu continues to be at the forefront of helping the country move forward with tried, tested and trusted commercial vehicles and diesel engines. This tradition lives on as Isuzu provides the first-rate customer service, boosts employee satisfaction and promotes social responsibility.
- More changes took place in the following decades, leading to the creation of Isuzu Motor Pilipinas. It is fully owned by Isuzu Motors Limited in Japan.
- General Motors and Isuzu joined forces to create GM Philippines.
- Isuzu's Philippines debut through its line of trucks.
- Its vehicles were re-named "Isuzu" after the Isuzu River in the Ise Shrine Area.
- When World War II was over, Isuzu began producing trucks at a rapid pace to carry products and food for Japan's reconstruction.
- It has since expanded globally and is now conquering roads in North America, China, Europe, Australia and other countries.
- It completed its first domestically manufactured truck, the Wosely Model A-9.
- Isuzu's beginnings. It is one of the oldest companies in the Japanese automative industry.